Monday 7 December 2015

Week 8


Week 8

This is the last PIDP course that I have to complete before doing the Capstone project. There has been a lot  that I have learned throughout the program. I learned how to use media more effectively, learned how to do journals, create better testing material, and also met a lot of interesting people. I started the program a few years back and in hindsight it would been easier to do one module after another. I completed a couple of the PIDP courses in the classroom and also completed some online. The online experience was new to me and I quite enjoyed it. The online program works well when you are too busy to attend classes. It gives the learner a lot of flexibility. The PIDP program gives you the tools to better prepare for the class. Stephan Brookfield’s book on teaching was a good instructional manual.

No comments:

Post a Comment